Tel: +66 (0) 800 734 148
Caring For Life
Learning First Aid with SSI’s Respond Right programs is one of the most important things anyone can do whether faced with a diving emergency or other situations we may face in everyday life. Understanding how to asses a scene & what to do next will help remove feelings of anxiety, allowing you to Respond Right.
All Respond Right programs focus approximately 70% of course time on practical application as “practice makes perfect” with the other 30% on theoretical work to help understand how techniques work & why personal safety is so important. All SSI Respond Right programs cover issues concerning Principles to First Aid, Legal Issues in First Aid, Hygiene & Personal Safety, The Human Body & The Chain of Survival.
Respond Right: Apply First Aid
Apply First Aid is the minimum requirement for those wishing to enter the SSI Diver Stress & Rescue program & is also very helpful for those wishing to increase their knowledge & skill level in first aid both in the workplace & at home. This program incorporates the first two levels of Respond Right; Basic Emergency Life Support & Fist Aid & Perform CPR.
The SSI Apply First Aid program is designed to be completed in one day & includes a personal copy of the Respond Right student reference manual.
Deposit payable online of 1,000 THB
SSI Respond Right: Apply First Aid
Respond Right: Apply Advanced Resuscitation Techniques
If you are already first aid certified & wish to expand your knowledge the SSI Advanced Resuscitation Techniques is for you. Focusing on more advanced techniques within a resuscitation situation or diving accidents it covers the use of Oxygen & AED use along with a refresher in CPR & first aid.
If you a current First Aid & CPR certification (with 24 months) & wish to become a dive professional, Advanced Resuscitation Techniques is a requirement for all SSI Professional Levels. This program is designed to be completed in half a day & does not include the Respond Right student reference manual.
Deposit payable online of 500 THB
SSI Respond Right: Advanced Resuscitation Techniques